IIL Plumbo – 300 (PEX)
IIL’s Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) pipes are manufactured according to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2492 and are one of the most versatile and cost efficient systems for hot/cold water transmission under elevated pressure and temperatures.
IIL PEX pipe is a cost-effective, technically advanced product that is made of food grade raw materials.
Application and Uses
- Hot and cold water supply system for concealed plumbing
- Radiant floor heating systems for suspended floor system or in slab construction
- Turf conditioning for green houses, golf courses and sports field surfaces
- Municipal water service pipe in underground applications
- Snow and ice melt systems for sidewalks, drive ways and entrances.
- White (translucent)
- Standard diameter ranges: 20, 25 and 32mm
- Low cost, versatile and easy to use
- Suitable for use with hot or cold water.
- Flexibility: PEX can be bent around most corners without elbows fitting.
- Burst resistant due to enhanced flexibility & increased capacity for expansion/contraction
- Nylon Compression Fittings mean shorter installation times, no smells and no chance of leakage.
Raw Material Specification
- IIL PEX pipe is manufactured by Prime grade PE-Xb (Silane grafted) raw material.
- 100 meters coil
- 4 meters straight length
- Melt Flow Index
- Heat Reversion
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Gel Content Test