IIL Hot Dipped Galvanized (GI) Pipe
IIL Hot Dipped Galvanized (GI) Pipes & IIL Black Pipe are made from prime quality steel coil and are manufactured to American Standard (ASTM A53).
These pipe are available in nominal diameters ranging from 15mm (1/2”) to 150mm (6”).
- Ideal for fluid transmission and fencing purposes.
- Water Transmission
- Fluid Transmission
- Mechanical/General Fabrication
Guaranteed Compliance to ASTM A53 Sch 40 & Sch 10
- Corrosion Resistance (Hot dipped Galvanized Pipe)
- Mass of zinc coating (Hot dipped Galvanized Pipe)
- Threads as per ASTM A53 Sch 40 & Sch 10
Product Testing Features:
- Leak free (NDT Tested)
- Thoroughly tested weld (Bending, Flattening & Drift Expansion)
Company Salient Features:
- Environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Guaranteed tube count per bundle
- IIL has over 50 years of manufacturing experience and exports to 47 different countries
Certifications: ISO Standards 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and CE