IIL Cold Rolled Steel Tubes
IIL cold rolled (CR) steel tubes are made strictly from prime quality CR coils and are manufactured in accordance with Australian Standards (AS NZS 1163:2009) and are available in round, rectangle and square shapes.
IIL CR steel tubes are available in outside diameters ranging from 9.00mm to 75.90mm and thicknesses from 0.6mm to 2.00mm.
- Ideal for: Chrome, Bending, Drawing
Guaranteed Compliance To Australian Standards (AS NZS 1163:2009):
- Manufactured according to:
- Wall thickness
- Bright Surface Finish
- Roundness for round tubes
- Square edges for square/rectangular tubes
Company Salient Features:
- Environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Guaranteed tube count per bundle
- IIL has over 50 years of manufacturing experience and exports to 47 different countries
- Certifications: ISO Standards 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and CE